(no subject)

JAYMIN DABHI
Hi All,
I am trying to integrate PyPy in my current Yocto (Jethro branch) build for my i.MX6UL processor based development board. The board has "armv7a" (cortexa7) architecture.
I am using "meta-pypy" layer from here (https://github.com/mzakharo/meta-pypy) and inherit the pypy package in my local.conf.
But, it gives me error during bitbaking. I am bitbaking the "core-image-base".
The error is as below :
ERROR: Fetcher failure: Unable to find file file://pypy-4.0.1-cortexa7.tar.bz2 anywhere.
I think, it can't find the package "pypy-4.0.1-cortexa7.tar.bz2" in pypy directory.
What should be the other possible reason? and How it can be solved?

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
-
JAYMIN