Pypy seems not so active recently since I can't find any talk related to pypy in PYCON 2017

Pypy seems not so active recently since I can't find any talk related to pypy in PYCON 2017

Meide Zhao
Hi all,

I'm looking for a recent talk on pypy but can't find one in PYCON 2017. It seems pypy is not so hot recently. Can someone give us status and the future direction on pypy? It seems cpython will stay active for a long time but pypy which seems better than llvm is going to the right direction for compiler technology.

Thanks,
Meide

Re: Pypy seems not so active recently since I can't find any talk related to pypy in PYCON 2017

Armin Rigo-2
Hi,

On 5 August 2017 at 00:00, Meide Zhao <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm looking for a recent talk on pypy but can't find one in PYCON 2017. It
> seems pypy is not so hot recently.

That's because we're mostly not travelling to the US any more.  You
have to look at other conferences like EuroPython.

A bientôt,

Armin.