Explicit typing in RPython

joannah nanjekye
Hello,

Did someone happen to work on this project?

If not then is it one we can break down in small tasks so I can work on it with guidance of course.

Also I will be at pyconZA in south Africa  so if anyone on the team is coming we can chat about this a bit.

Kind regards,

--
Joannah Nanjekye
+256776468213

"You think you know when you learn, are more sure when you can write, even more when you can teach, but certain when you can program."
Alan J. Perlis

Re: Explicit typing in RPython

Ronan Lamy
Hello,

Did someone happen to work on this project?

Nope.

If not then is it one we can break down in small tasks so I can work on it with guidance of course.

TBH, the idea is a bit vague/speculative, so finding a good design up front is probably the hardest part. The implementation can probably be done incrementally.

Also I will be at pyconZA in south Africa  so if anyone on the team is coming we can chat about this a bit.

Yes, a few of us are coming (and are already in Cape Town, actually). I'll be happy to discuss it with you there.

Kind regards,

--
Joannah Nanjekye